Friday, July 6, 2012

Aches and panes

Ohh...I am sore. And if I weren't sitting in front of a window, in an office building, I would probably lie on the cool, cool floor to try and find relief. I hate it when I take a break from weight lifting. On the day that I get the brilliant idea to go back to it, I wreck myself for the rest of the week. I know, I know. The key is "Don't stop". But...there are so many more interesting places to be than the gym! It doesn't help that I can't hike, or swim, or do any lovely outside activity because the East Coast is locked in a death match with the sun (and losing). It's miserable outside. But on a positive note, one of the shows I'm working on is finished, the other is in rehearsal, and I'm down another couple of pounds. A few more, and it'll be noticeable on my frame. I'm excited. And...that's really all the news. It's a cruel, cruel summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment